We have two houses located in the heart of the Boston University campus in Boston, a mere one block away from Kenmore Square. Acquired in 1949, the main chapter house is located at 119 Bay State Rd. Our secondary house, the Annex, is located across the street at 120 Bay State Rd.
We are right off the Commonwealth Ave & Sherborne St stop on the Boston East Saferide and Boston Daytime. We’re also right next to FENWAY!!
Click on the image below to visit Google Maps.